This Pesto Shrimp Linguine is super delicious and super easy to make. Domenico’s pesto sauce is so flavorful, and their fresh pasta is amazing!
12 oz Domenico’s Fresh Linguine Pasta
3.5 oz Domenico’s Toasted Walnut Basil Pesto Sauce (about 1/2 of the tub)
1 lb Jumbo Shrimp
2 tbs butter
6 cloves garlic (minced)
1/4 tsp garlic powder, crushed pepper, salt and pepper
The linguine pasta, pesto, jumbo shrimp and baguette were delivered by Milk and Eggs. See our review here: Milk and Eggs Farm Grocery Delivery. If you’re in the LA or OC area, use code: HOWTODUO to receive $20 off your order of $40 or more from Milk and Eggs. If you’re not in the area, you can use any fresh or dried linguine and any jar of pesto sauce.
1) Lightly sprinkle the shrimp with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
2) Cook the pasta as directed on the package (in boiling water for 2-3 minutes). Drain and rinse with cold water.
3) Melt 2 tbs of butter in a large pan on high heat. Add the shrimp once the butter melts and cook for about 1 minute on each side until they turn slightly orange in color. Turn heat down to medium, and add the minced garlic. Toss for another 2 minutes until the shrimp is fully cooked/orange.
4) Turn the heat down to low, and add the linguine to the pan. Gently toss it to mix it with the garlic, butter and shrimp. Then, add 1/2 of the tub of pesto, and continue to toss.
5) Serve with buttered bread and enjoy! It’s so good!
6) Hoard the pasta container to store leftovers. Ha!
Most of the items used in this recipe were complimentary; however, we retain full creative control over the content of this post, and our reviews are honest reflections coming straight from the belly.