My huz is the most wonderful father to our little ones. The kids and I think he’s the best! The best daddy on Earth! The best daddy to the moon and back! The best daddy in the galaxy! The best daddy of all time!
So how do we let him know exactly how we feel about him? Well clearly there’s no better way than a home-made Father’s Day Muscle Tee. It’s a win-win for everyone. The mama and kids get creativity/quality time together. And the dad gets a shirt that gives him iron-pumping powers. Aw yeah. And, AND, his armpits are sure to stay cool over the summer. Double aw yeah.
You want in on this action? Here’s what you gotta do…
- Plain white T-shirt
- His favorite muscle tee
- Scissors (use dull scissors if you like screaming “UGH!” in anger)
- Scratch paper and pencil
- Masking tape
- Permanent markers (easier, faster and less messy than fabric paint)
- Large hard-back book (WARNING: the permanent markers may stain the book, and you may get reprimanded by your kids for wrecking the cover…oops)
OFF WITH HIS SLEEVES:
- Spread the plain white T-shirt out.
- Lay the muscle tee on top of the plain white T-shirt.
- Cut the sleeves off the plain white T-shirt, following the muscle tee pattern.
- Sketch your muscle tee design out on paper to give the kids a visual on the project.
ROUND UP THE POSSE:
- Put the hard-back book inside the new muscle tee to create a drawing surface for the kids.
- Use masking tape to section off drawing spaces on the muscle tee.
- Work with each child, one at a time, on their specific section. Then remove the tape.
- Give the muscle tee as an early gift and force the dad to take yet another pic for the How To Duo Blog. Hehe!
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY TO ALL THE BEST DADDIES OUT THERE!!!