This is very similar to the Pokémon banner Phuong made back in February, except we used triangular shapes instead of circular ones.
HOW TO MAKE A PERSONALIZED BIRTHDAY BANNER USING POWERPOINT:
- Familiarize yourself with PowerPoint.
- Use Google image searches. It’s especially helpful when you’re able to find images with no background (they show up on the search with a checkered gray background, but then have no background when you copy & paste onto PowerPoint).
- Insert a triangular border.
- Insert a “Text Box” in the middle of triangle (to eventually spell “Happy Birthday” & your child’s name).
- Google image search “Phineas and Ferb,” then copy & paste it triangles to use as separators.
- Print banner onto cardstock paper & cut them out.
- Punch 2 holes on each side.
- Line up the holes & loop string over & under each triangle to connect them together.
Wrap the string carefully around the banner to avoid tangling. Notice the use of marker on the top left corner? When we printed these, it ran off the page, but we didn’t notice until all the the pages were done printing. We’re not about to waste all that ink and cardstock! No way!
Can’t even tell we drew in the left corners! Hehehe!