My twin girls requested a Pokémon themed birthday party, but they had to school me a bit on this stuff. Apparently there are 100’s of Pokemon with different powers, but they told me there are 4 very popular characters:
- Bulbasaur with overgrowth powers
- Charmander with flamethrower powers
- Pikachu with the thunderbolt attack
- Squirtle with the hydro-pump move
That’s all the info my pun-loving foodie brain needed to make the menu and food signs for the party.
HOW TO USE POWERPOINT FOR MENU AND FOOD SIGNS:
- Cut & paste desired images onto PowerPoint. Check out my blog for the Pokémon Birthday Banner (http://thehowtoduo.com/occasions/pokemon-birthday-banner/), where a talk a little bit more about PowerPoint & Google image searching.
- Add text boxes. Select whatever fonts & colors you want.
- Move the text boxes & images around until you get the layout you want.
- Print, cut & display. I hung the double-sided menu & signs from the ceiling to help guests easily find what their bellies wanted.
WHEN YOU HAVE PUNNY SIGNS TO DIRECT YOU ON WHERE ALL THE FOOD IS, YOU JUST GOTTA EAT IT ALL, GOTTA EAT IT ALL!