We have out-of-state and international family members who send presents for various occasions. The gifts usually come unwrapped, directly from the distributor, so I wrap them up. For my girls’ Pokémon birthday party, I came up with an easy Pokeball gift tag, cuz I’m the dopest wrapper around.
- Trace a circle on white paper. I used my ribbon roll.
- Stack 2 pieces of white paper for every 1 piece of red paper, then cut out the outlined circle.
- Cut the red circle in half.
- Glue the red half-circle onto the white full-circle.
- Write your “To” & “From,” then hole punch the top.